Sunday, March 9, 2008

My life in Norway

Life in Norway is so intrusting for me. Everyday is different, and with allot expiries everywhere.
Time in Kristiansand is going good. Everyone is so nice with me, everyone won’t to go out with me, tack with me. Is so different from Bergen. People in Kristiansand give me always welcome if I go in meting or school everywhere.
From now is left just 3 munch in Norway, and I am seed but I lacing forward to go home. To meat my friends, family, church, and start something new. I am so essayed to go home, I am shore that I learn allot her in Norway, and that for this 3 munch I gone learn more. This time, and this school and country change my life. I have so good time, with thither, friends, in job and whit God.I hope that time what coming is gone by great and bag challenge for my, and that God can us me and spicily when my friends come in school.

No comments: